Monday, December 12, 2011

#MeatheadMonday Workout

Back with another edition of #Meathead Monday. After the weekend off, I was ready to go. Going to take tomorrow off and then come back on Wednesday with deadlifts and then a deload week of moderate volume, lower intensity workouts.

The exact workout for today was:

1A) V-grip pulldowns
1B) Bench press (worked up to 230x5)

2A) db rows (100lbs 3x8)
2B) Rack lockouts

3A) db incline curls
3B) db triceps extensions
3C) face pulls

Plus old-man meathead warmup, of course.

Today's Training Resource:
Christmas giftingz for you!1!

- http://www.turbulencetraining.com/bw400giftforyou/

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:
"I never knew an early-rising, hard-working, prudent man, careful of his earnings, and strictly honest who complained of bad luck." – Henry Ward Beecher

‎"Criticism: It has only the power that you, the target, give it. It has none of its own." - Dan Kennedy

‎"I shall shape my future. Whether I fail or succeed shall be no man's doing but my own. I am the force; I can clear any obstacle before me. Or I can be lost in the maze. My choice. My responsibility. Win or lose; only I hold the key to my destiny." - Og Mandino

One more week till the next #meatheadmonday,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: