Saturday, November 19, 2011

Bally Gets Smashed

After my workout today, Bally the Dog and I went on a long hike down to Toronto's beaches. He went in the water and got smashed by a wave. It was awesome. Wish I'd had a camera. It was EPIC.

My workout today (off week from heavy lifting): Pullups, Pushups, DB Row, Db Press, Face Pull, DB incline curls.

Congratulations to new Certified Turbulence Trainer, Joseph San Juan. A great quote from Joseph: "I know what it was like to be overweight and unhealthy, and I know what it takes to change. I want people to feel how I feel. The great part is that the health change translated into other parts of my life. I'm a better worker, husband, and father. I have more energy and a more positive outlook on life." Well said, congrats Joseph. Inspirational.

Learn more about the Certification here:

=> http://www.TurbulenceTrainingCertification.com

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:

Great thing to do: Today would be a great day to go through closets and put all the clothes, coats, shoes, etc. that you don't wear into a bag and donate them. Get the clutter out of your life and fill it with people and experiences instead.

"Decide what you want, decide what you are willing to exchange for it. Establish your priorities and go to work." - H. L. Hunt

"Reward yourself. Having big goals is awesome. But you gotta set smaller "milestone" goals, too, goals that you can reach and reward yourself for by
doing something cool. And then when we hit that big goal – get yourself that prize. Savor the moment and THEN set the next big goal to achieve." – Bedros
Keuilian

Think about these questions when trying to stand out..."Tell the story about (your market/solution) that no one else is telling. Make your popular idea
"new" again. What's the BIG MYSTERY?" - Mike Palmer, the copywriter who wrote the End of America promotion

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

PS - Faster way to burn fat than boring ol' cardio

- http://www.turbulencetraining.com/intervalreport

No comments: