Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Amazing Austrian Workout

Austria is beautiful. We (a group of 6) are out at a very nice chalet about 40 miles from Salzburg and
we'll be going hiking or biking today.

But this morning I worked out on some gymnastic rings one of the guys in our group brought. The
background for our workout was amazing.

I did over 200 pushups (rings, decline close-grip, regular), strap fallouts (like ab wheel rollouts), strap
x-body mountain climbers, and some upper back work - however, I aggravated an old upper back injury
during Sunday's workout in Lithuania, so I wasn't able to do as many rows as I would have liked.

We are staying in a great location for hill sprints, and I'll share some great photos when I get back to
Toronto, but I didn't bring the cables to connect my camera to my computer.

Hopefully we'll be going rafting tomorrow.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tips:

"Give without remembering. Receive without forgetting." – William Barclay

"Have a passion for what you do, both at work and at home." – Frank McKinney

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Certified Turbulence Trainer

No comments: