Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Hill Sprints and Last Chance

The next step in the Turbulence Training 1 Million Transformation Mission takes place August 26-27th in San Diego.

If you're a trainer looking to help more people, I hope you'll join my awesome team (and my buddy Bedros) here

=> http://www.TTSummit.com

It's your last chance to register at the Early Bird price AND get three awesome bonuses. This is going to be an incredible weekend for any trainer interested in being part of the Turbulence Training 1 Million Transformation Mission.

My workout today included the old-man warmup followed by some hill sprints out on the farm. After this I'm heading back into the city for a couple of days, and then off to Austin, Texas for a 3-day trip. Then back out to the farm before a big trip later this August.

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:
Happy people measure their progress against the past, not against perfection. Are you improving? That is what matters.

And your Independence tips:

"It is infinitely easier to become a millionaire by becoming the kind of person deserved of being a millionaire and likely to sustain being a millionaire, than it is to pursue just the million dollars." – Dan Kennedy

"Your only limitation is how much action you are willing to take." - Carrie Wilkerson

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
www.TTSummit.com - Last chance to get the early bird registration bonuses is today
 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

CB, HELP! I think I am getting Plantar Facitis in my feet! i did interval sprints last night and I could hardly step on my feet this a.m.- I stretched before and before each one???? I stand on my feet 13 hours a day for work:( Any suggestions? did you ever have foot pain??? thanks- Phil

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

Phil, I highly recommend seeing a doctor or physiotherapist, and you will need to stop the interval sprints.

Anonymous said...

ok- thanks CB. I will start doing swimming sprints instead...THANK GOD it doesnt hurt when I surf! :)
all the best to you with the new gig....U DA MAN! aloha, Phil