Friday, April 01, 2011

Living Large with Vinny D

Getting ready to go to the gym with everyone's favorite skinny vinny, Vince Del Monte. I have a feeling we'll be doing different workouts though. He's about 3 weeks out from a bodybuilding contest, and I'm definitely not. I'll be doing some upper body supersets while he does cardio.

Despite that fact, Vince is still a good friend of mine. A very inspiring guy who is going to help a lot of people gain muscle mass. Check Vince's "Live Large TV Show" here:

=> Live Large and Gain Muscle with Vince Del Monte

In my world, I'm super-focused on making SuperStars out our Transformation Contest Winners. Check this video, it has been viewed almost 500,000 times on Youtube. I'm always so proud of the people when I watch this video...but watch out, it's rated XI

=> Xtremely Inspirational Transformation Contest Winners

Today's KickButt Mindset Tip:
Everything you do takes you closer to OR farther away from your goals. Think about that before each and every decision you make. The more you know about yourself, and the more you respect and respond to this knowledge about who you truly are and what makes you different, the better your results will be with everything in life. Don't try to be something you are not. What you see as your weaknesses may actually be strengths.

Today's Internet Independence Tip:

"Look ...if you're struggling, I've been there...and I can tell you first hand that it'll get better if you keep on trying. I believe in you. Go for it." - Frank Kern

Go for it and live large,

Craig Ballantyne

No comments: