Sunday, March 20, 2011

LA Airport

Sitting in the LA Airport before heading back to Toronto. Looking forward to it, although I must say, Costa Mesa is a really nice place. Always great to hang around great people, including Alwyn Cosgrove and Bedros Keuilian.

I learned a heck of lot of "insider tips" this weekend. Spent two hours with Alwyn Cosgrove this weekend talking about training for boxing, MMA, football, and rugby. I feel like I just had a complete download of sports training into my brain like Neo/Matrix style. Good times.

No workout today, but I'll hit the gym with a new 4-week program tomorrow morning. But here's one of the classics for you...TT 2K3

=> Turbulence Training 2K3 FREE workout video

Today's Kickbutt Mindset Tip:

"No one ever attains very eminent success by simply doing what is required of him; it is the amount and excellence of what is over and above the required, that determines the greatness of ultimate distinction." - Charles Kendall Adams

And today's Independence tip is powerful:

Maverick Business Rule #29 - Mastermind and collaborate with other entrepreneurs if they have futures that are bigger than their present.

LAter,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Get the Full 2K3 and 2K4 programs in Turbulence Training here

1 comment:

Clement said...

It's very inspiring that you continue to connect with other fitness professionals to try and better your methods, despite already being a renowned name in the industry.

I look up to you and will definitely follow in your footsteps, staying humble and always willing to expand my knowledge.