Friday, March 11, 2011

Bally vs the Snowstorm

I guess we were due for one more snowstorm this season. Always seems to happen when I'm home - or driving home - to visit my Mom for her birthday.

So Bally and I started the day with a big dog walk. To be honest, I'm glad it snowed...it's much better than walking Bally in the mud. Good times. After that, I hit a quick workout at the local YMCA.

1A) Pushups
1B) Pullups

2A) Push Press
2B) Rear delt raises

3A) Triceps triset from the upcoming SuperChargerz manual

Today`s kickbutt mindset tip:

"It's not the load that breaks you, it's how you carry it." - Lena Horne. Start by not carrying it all yourself. Get social support, online and in the "real world". There are people out there willing to support you, never give up on looking.

Today's Independence Tip:

Use stories to draw people into your website. But also make sure to use the story to demonstrate the benefits of your products & services, showing what's in it for them. Connect with your reader through stories and start building a powerful relationship with them.

Craig
Get the SuperChargerz Bonus HERE Next Tuesday

No comments: