Friday, November 12, 2010

My Food Network TV Show?


Semi-funny story. Last night, I attended the Richard Branson Virgin Unite charity event with Joel Marionz, Vince Del Monte, their lovely wives, Mike Geary, and a few others. Here's a photo of the boys on the red carpet.
There were a few celebrities there, so the entire crowd was trying to spot them, and as a result, some folks were mistaken for "celebs". A nice lady asked me if I hosted a show on the food network.

So I asked folks on the www.turbulencetrainingfanpage.com, and the consensus is that I might look like Ted Allen, who hosts a show called, "Chopped".
The conversation was semi-awkward, but amusing.
And while I don't have a TV show, I do have a new Youtube video for you answering the common question,
How many exercises per fat loss workout?"
And today's kickbutt mindset quote comes from Richard Branson:
"There's a very thin dividing line between success and failure." - Richard Branson......giving us another reason to never, ever, EVER give up
Stay strong,
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
www.turbulencetraining.com

1 comment:

Andy said...

Craig,
There's a guy here in the Southern California area who has a show called "Sam The Cooking Guy"...here's the link:
http://www.thecookingguy.com/
maybe she might have mistaken you for him? but anyway, that's a flattering comment to have, my friend.