Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Mustache Workout


I added two inches to my mustache with my latest program, "TT for Hipster Mustaches". What do you think?


My training today:

1A) Prone Stickups

1B) 1-arm pushups on box (I'm going to try and get back to doing one-arm pushups...I was able to do 3-4 per side back in 2007)

2A) DB Incline

2B) Seated row

3A) Rear delt raises

3B) DB Curls

3C) BW Triceps Extensions

And finished with some secret mustache-growth exercises.

Today's kick-butt mindset tip:

"It is often darkest just before the dawn."

.....so if you are struggling, do not give up hope. Never give up looking for the answer. Think. Work. Fight. But never give up. You are just around the corner from breaking through.

Stay "mustache" strong,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Turbulence Training Workouts

No comments: