Saturday, September 04, 2010

The Bat Wing Exercise

I did the "Bat Wing" exercise in my workout yesterday. To find out what it is, go here to see my latest Men's Health contribution.

=> Exercise Tests Article

(NOTE - The exercise idea is from Dan John):

Then download this week's 7-day fat loss podcast...featuring research on 1 vs 3 sets for muscle, the perfect fat loss workout, 3 over-rated ab exercises, and more

=> http://www.ttfatloss.com/transformation-contest/9th-contest/

Finally:

"Pay your grocer or pay your doctor."

Get out to your farmer's markets today and get real food. Spend a little extra if you must. Eat a little less.

And get ready for the 9th TT Contest that starts tomorrow

=> http://www.TransformationContest.com/rules

Stay strong,

Craig

PS - Good life advice from Dave Kekich...

"Don't allow yourself to be rushed. Make important decisions carefully, considering your gut feelings."
Kekich Credo #34

1 comment:

Matt Joseph said...

That's a great test, Craig. I even find myself often thinking that my rhomboids are overly tight, when in fact they are weak. I'm going to do the bat wing test the next time I get to the gym to find out. I'm also going to recommend it to some clients and friends because I feel that this is a common weakness.