Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Lithuania Bodyweight Workout

Coming at you live from a hotel in Trakai, Lithuania. Today I did some bodyweight exercises, and towel/partner resistance exercises, then ran some sprints.

I did the workout with my friend Simon from www.SovereignMan.com and 30 university kids from Poland, Lithuania, Belarus, and Russia. Then we went swimming in a big lake - man, those kids can swim.

During the day I was teaching them about my business. And I also visited a famous castle in Trakai on Monday when I arrived.

On the flight over I re-read one of my favorite books, "Man's Search for Meaning" and I rediscovered this quote:

"Life ultimately means taking the responsibility to find the right answer to its problems and fulfill the tasks which it constantly sets for each individual."
Victor Frankl

Resource:

KB Snatch video from Chris Lopez

=> How to do the kettlebell snatch

Stay STRONG,

Craig 

PS - Here's today's kick-butt mindset tip:

Never, ever, EVER give up!

No comments: