Monday, June 28, 2010

Meathead Monday Workout



Monday = bench press

Right?

It certainly does for all meatheads, including me. Of course, my workout week started with squats yesterday.

My full workout was:

1A) Prone Stickups
1B) Bench Press (245lbsx3x3)

2A) db incline
2B) db row

3A) db triceps
3B) seated row


Followed by blender drink (strawberries, banana, almond milk, peanut butter, spinach), and a toasted peanut butter sandwich. Now a dog walk and then I'll come back and eat again.

Also just added this new TT Meatheads V program to the TT library...according to users, this is the BEST TT Meatheads program ever. And goofiest cover.

=> Click here to get TT for Meatheads 5




And now for today's kick-butt mindset tip:

"To get something you've never had, you have to do something you've never done".

So what are YOU going to do this week to accomplish your goals and dreams?

I am going to sacrifice half of my Canada July 1st holiday in order to get a new program done for TT Members. It is a small sacrifice I have to make for their needs and for my success.

What about you?

Get strong,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

No comments: