Tuesday, May 18, 2010

One simple little tip...

Today was another day off from "real workouts"...I did some bodyweight stuff/bootcamp exercises as a warm-up and then stretching...back to a real workout when I return to Toronto on Wednesday afternoon.

But you're getting more good quotes, tips, and some success stories today... 

The kick-butt mindset tip of the day from Jim Rohn is...

"Treat your body like a temple, not a woodshed. The mind and body work together. Your body needs to be a good support system for the mind and spirit. If you take good care of it, your body can take you wherever you want to go, with the power and strength and energy and vitality you will need to get there." - Jim Rohn

And my simple tip to you is...

"Everyday take baby steps to improvement. Be a little better than yesterday."

And last night I received this awesome success story on Facebook:

"Hi Craig just an update on how tt traing is going. Just finished the second part intermediate and I have dropped 22 pounds. Its unreal all the looks I get at the gym and also some of the trainers have looked at your program andwant to watch me go through it. all the best Sean"

I love getting those messages. Have a great day.

Stay strong,

Craig

PS - For book worms...

...I just finished reading "The Checklist Manifesto". 7/10. also read, "10 days to faster reading" 8.5/10...there are some cool tricks and exercises to help you read faster.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craig,I just bought your Blender drinks and Simple Nutrition and i coundn't be more excited to try these badass recipes out! And the grocery list will come in handy! Thanks -Andrew

Chris said...

Craig,

I like your writing and work. You seem to have read a lot of really great books, and I know you have mentioned before what you have read, but is there any way you could give a somewhat comprehensive list of your favorites in a post? Maybe include those encompassing training, motivation, personal developement, etc?

Thanks,

-Chris

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

Thanks Andrew.

Chris, will do!