Monday, May 17, 2010

Jim Rohn Quote Week

No workout for me today, just a walk and some stretching.

This week I'll be giving you my favorite Jim Rohn quotes...Here's a great one:

"The best motivation is self-motivation. The guy says, "I wish someone would come by and turn me on." What if they don't show up? You've got to have a better plan for your life."
Jim Rohn

And some tips from Dave Kekich:

Kekich Credo #73

73. Nothing wins more often than superior preparation. Genius is usually preparation.

• Plan, shop, and prepare.
• Come up with two solutions for every obstacle in your life.
• Use a structured, professionally designed workout
• Get social support
• Have a mindset of "I'm going to do this", not "I'm going to try this"
• Be better prepared
• Plan your day
• Do not let others get in your way. OWN the day.

Get planning,

Craig 

No comments: