Thursday, March 11, 2010

Conditioning Kick

I'm on a conditioning kick for some reason, and so today's workout was 8 intervals ran around the Washington Harbour area here in DC. Pretty interesting area...

Caught a late flight down here last night, and watched half of "Up in the Air" on the plane. Fittingly. I'll have to watch the other half on the way back.

Then my cab driver from the airport to the hotel turned out to be "Toonces the Driving Cat". I think.

Oh well, now off to a seminar, but before I go, here's today's kick-butt mindset tip:

"Look at your past. Your past has determined where you are at this moment. What you do today will determine where you are tomorrow. Are you moving forward or standing still?" -– Tom Hopkins

This is especially true when you have a hotel reservation till Sunday,

Craig

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man....Toonces! What a blast from the past....those were the good old days!
Jay

CSRunner said...

What are you "conditioning" for? Is CB going to do a road race?

Alexandra said...

What are you in town for and where are you staying (what area of town)? I'd be happy to recommend some stuff if you need it! I've been loving your podcasts and am back on TT to try and get my butt in gear. Thanks for all of it!