Wednesday, January 06, 2010

Be a Robot..."Do your workout" (said in robot voice)

Kekich Credo #69. There is no such thing as a good idea unless it is developed and utilized...

I say, "The best fat loss book in the world is useless without implementation. All the planning in the world is no good if you don't follow through. Become a robotic action taker. Just get it done. Even if you don't feel like it, just get started...go through the warmup, chances are you'll do the whole workout."

Today, I combined my regular workout with Workout C of the upcoming TT Transformation program.

1A) Deadlift
1B) Stability Ball Pike

2) Rack Pull - 1 set

3) Shrug - 1 set

4A) DB Split Squat
4B) Decline Close Grip Pushup

And some 20-10 intervals, including front squats...this program should be available next Friday. Good stuff.

But my work isn't done yet...off to film more TT for Abs tonight.

For todays blender drink:

Vega, almond milk, raspberries, 1 banana, spinach, blueberries, cashew butter, walnuts, flax meal...along with
an almond butter sandwich.

I had that in the AM for breakfast and then repeated after workout (plus having a chocolate milk after workout).

I need to switch up the blender drink and try some new
ingredients...hopefully something more exciting later this week.

Craig

PS - Please join the Turbulence Training Facebook fanpage for even more TT updates...

...including 5 fat loss tips I posted yesterday:

=> http://www.Facebook.com/TurbulenceTrainingFanpage

See you there!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Craig, I drink a few blender drinks through out the day! Sometimes upwards of 4 (less calorie dense drinks rather then a couple bigger dense ones)

recommendations to try and add/interchange with your drinks

Kiwis
strawberries
Goji Berries
Mangos
Peaches
Maca Powder
Wheat Germ
Cinnamon (Personal favorite)
Coconut Milk (Personal favorite)
Sunflower seeds
Pumpkin seeds
Sesame seeds (Try Tahini! It can really add a wild punch to your combos)
(I like to soak my seeds overnight before tossing in the blender)

-Adam

Anonymous said...

i tried kiwis in a blender drink before...horrible!!

Anonymous said...

Nice routine Craig!

Nice list, Adam. You gave me some ideas for different drinks

Kiwis aren't horrible in a blender drink. Depends on combination's.

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't that be illegal to put Kiwi's in a blender? I mean, I think people from New Zealand are usually pretty friendly....Oh, you meant the fruit!