Wednesday, December 02, 2009

Dubai Beach Body Workout

I got such a great response to my article about "how I got my abs" that I wanted to write another story about my past...

...this one involves my trip to Dubai and the workouts I used to get my Persian Gulf beach body.

You'll get a good laugh at one of my dorky photos.
 
I'd also love to hear from you, either by email or on the blog, on what you'd like me to write about.
 
Nutrition?
 
Workouts?
 
Fat burning tips for specific body parts?
 
Please let me know so I can help you better,
 
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Bodyweight Bodybuilding
 
PS - Please don't miss out on your last chance to get my latest workout.

I wrote this workout just for you to help you burn fat and sculpt your muscles. This is the program you deserve.
 
 
You're going to love the new Bodyweight 501 circuit and bodyweight ab exercises. Looking forward to your success story.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

more posts on NUTRITION, please! Particularly, nutrition for (mostly) vegetarian athletes.

Adam said...

Craig, what would the best time to workout be? I know that the answer really is whenever you can, but are there any studies out there that you can share. i hear in the morning on an empty stomach, or at noon, or just before bed are the best times. I was just curious if there was a scientific time that is proven to work.

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

Hey Adam, no science that I know of...

but consider this, at Westside Barbell, they have 1000 pound squatters that train in the AM and in the PM.

It just doesn't matter.

Anonymous said...

Hey Craig,

I really enjoy reading your daily diet habits. It is really helpful when you need a good meal, to see what someone like yourself is eating. I like your vegan meals as well. Since nutrition is so important, I enjoy reading those. Thanks for the help.

Brian