Tuesday, December 01, 2009

Deadlift Workout

Happy December 1st to you.

Something to think about...

Why wait till January 1st to change your life and start adding healthy habits?

We have a perfectly good Tuesday, December 1st TODAY to start taking action. Today is the Day to take action - Start now.

I'm on workout C of my new 4-day program, and
todays workout was:

1) jumps

2A) deadlifts
2B) ball rollouts

3A) RDL's
3B) cable abs

4) 1-leg calf raise

Long time since I've done those...

Speaking of long time...here's a look back at my 2006 workouts and my trip to Dubai:

=> Build Muscle for a Beach Body

After the workout I had chocolate milk and then lunch of Amys chili with wild rice, tomato, avocado, and 2 slices flax bread. Off to chicago tomorrow for 2 days.

Stay strong,

Craig

PS - Great quote for today...

Kekich Credo 27 - "The choice to exert integrated effort or to default to camouflaged laziness is the key choice that determines your character, competence and future. That critical choice must be made continually – throughout life. The most meaningful thing to live for is reaching your full potential.

No comments: