Thursday, December 17, 2009

Abs Exercises & Deadlift Workout


Last around 9:30pm we filmed Turbulence Training for Abs Advanced Phase 1 Workout A...it was killer.

It was filmed "follow along" style, meaning I did every set and rep for you to watch and do with me. This is a huge project we hope to have on DVD by February.

I also forgot how tough that Cross-body mountain climber is, so expect to see a lot more of it in the TT 2K10 roster of workouts. And I put 5 cool exercises on my other blog here:

=> Unique Abdominal Exercises

Last night's workout left me kind of sore, but today was deadlift day, and I did a little better than last week, so still making progress.


1) Jumps


2) Deadlift - 2x5 overhand (325lbs)

3A) RDL - 3x8
3B) Barbell rollout


4A) Calf Raise
4B) Barbell Shrug


And if you're still shopping for a gift, check out some advice from Kardena Pauza here:

=> Vegetarian Nutrition Gift Ideas

And make sure you get yourself something nice too,


Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS


2 comments:

Giovanni Farotto said...

Thanks for the workout and the gift ideas.
Regards

Personal training melbourne said...

Great workout, will give it a go!