Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 - 24 TT Workouts

2010 is going to be one of the most exciting years of your life.

I promise.

You're going to get 24 of the coolest workouts ever AND I'm going to entertain the heck out of you with workout video reports from all of my travels.

I'm even moving to another big city in 2010 AND attending one of the world's LARGEST events...Check out everything YOU are going to get in 2010 as a TT Member:

=> Click here for all 24 of the 2010 TT Workouts

There's going to be a lot of crazy adventures and you're going to burn fat with Adrenaline, Addiction, the new Hard-Core program, and 21 other workouts...

I'm so excited and I hope you get pumped up by this really cool calendar of events for 2010.

And let me know on the blog if you have any workout suggestions,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Creator, Turbulence Training

PS - Each month you'll get TWO new workouts as a TT member.

And soon you'll have Addiction, Adrenaline, Transformation, and so much more.

PPS - I promise that the TT Transformation program will be out by January 15th, 2010...

It will be a bonus 3rd workout for January.

Can't wait for you to try it & totally change your body.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where will you be moving to, Craig?

Anonymous said...

Awesome meal info, and training vids. Keep it up!

World's largest events? I'm guessing Vancouver, for the Olympics?