Friday, November 27, 2009

Recovery Workout

Did a mini workout today...feeling a lot better...just some deadlifts - unfortunately I lost 7 pounds in 2 days.

Going to start a new 4-day per week program tomorrow. I have some big plans for this program and expect big results.

Big expectations are the theme today...Here's another one of my favorite Kekich Credo's, #40:

"No dream is too big. It takes almost the same amount of time and energy to manage tiny projects or businesses as it does to manage massive ones...and the massive ones carry with them - proportional rewards."

I say...

Your long term goals must include massive dreams. The same steps will be taken to lose 50 lbs as will for 5 lbs. Do the right things & never give up.

Now for some fun:

How I got my abs - fun post (best ever?) => Click here to read how I got my abs


Have a great weekend,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

PS - Get your pre-workout/post-Thanksgiving "mental spanking" here:

Renegade Style!

=> http://therenegadegym.com/media/videos/

Training there in a few weeks!

No comments: