Monday, November 16, 2009

15-Minute Workouts & Metabolic Circuits

Been working hard on some tough new bodyweight programs, 15-minute workouts, and metabolic circuits. Tuesday night we'll be filming the December program - TT Express Workouts. So today I put a client through a couple of them just to make sure they were perfect. 

My buddy Nate Green also posted an interview with me on his site.

Check it out:

=> Nate Green Interview

And then I posted some bodyweight exercises and my grocery list on my blog:

=> Bodyweight Exercises

Finally, my motivational quote of the day...

"Ignore the gimmicks, such as, "cold water burns calories", or "adding lemon to your water burns fat", and "negative calorie foods". These are all a joke when it comes to fat loss. Instead, focus on the 2 things that get results - a diet of whole, natural foods and short, burst intense exercise. Most people get caught up in the tiny things but ignore the real deal."

Craig

PS - Do you know what the world's most dangerous animal is?

A hungry Balligator.

Click here to see the terrifying animal known as a Balligator

You don't want to be caught out in the wild around one of those things.

No comments: