Saturday, October 31, 2009

Vegan Diet and Abs Workout Update

This week I have a TT for Abs workout program and vegan diet update for you, plus...
 
- A radical tip to eat less chocolate
- 3 Turbulence Training for Abs workouts
- How I'm celebrating a crazy new "nutrition" month
- Research review: Cardio vs Soccer - Surprising results!
- Ronaldo's abs
- A link to my 200+ videos on Youtube
- The Pumpkin Workout video - I promise it will surprise you
- My simple meal plan tips to transform your body
- The truth about how often to check the scale
 
 
To your success,
 
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS 
 
PS - Have you checked out the complete TT for Abs home workouts?
 
You'll be amazed at what you can do without crunches or situps.
 
 
PPS - And don't miss my crazy new nutrition plans for November!

2 comments:

Kris M said...

That was the best pumpkin workout I've seen online! If that were me, I would have done an overhead pumpkin throw, but seeing as you were indoors, I would have gone with the slam too.

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

It was a crazy cleanup!