Wednesday, September 16, 2009

21 Fat Loss Tips


To help you transform your body, I added 21 more tips to my blog.

In fact, this is a 21-day "Quickstart" guide to burning fat.

Discover the life-changing tips here:

=> 21 Fat loss tips

Also, let me know if you have any other tips...

AND please post what other types of articles you would like to see on my blog.

I promise that I will write an article about the first 50 topics posted - all before the new year!

Post away,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

PS - I'll also be posting new client workouts on the Turbulence Training Facebook Fanpage here:

=> Turbulence Training Facebook Fan Page

In fact, you can get the TT Hot Zone workout on the fan page right now! Enjoy.

4 comments:

Davad Baines said...

More body weight training articles! More body weight training articles! Hello, I like the weights but that stuffs EVERYWHERE! Where you have shone lately is the other stuff you bring to the party. We all love a good health shake, LOVE ur recipes for that, too! Keep up the excellent work, bro!

Acai Berry said...

Many thanks for sharing these great tips. Everybody is wondering about weight loss, hope this will help. Would you like to discuss about how to gain good weight. Sounds abnormal, but I’d praise your efforts.

Unknown said...

The tips given in the blog are so useful and informative to loss the weight. Thank you for such a nice blog. My friend suggested a site http://www.real6packabs.com to get complete guidance for the exercise which helps to reduce fat. They provided good guidance and tips.

http://www.real6packabs.com

Acai berry said...

Informative article, thanks for sharing. Certainly protein is a vital element that is required for the proper functioning of our body. It is very important for us to ensure that we are taking adequate daily protein required for our body.