Sunday, June 07, 2009

New Bootcamp Workout & Fat Loss Guide

Time for another 7-day coaching call and NO equipment bodyweight abs workout.
 
You'll discover...
 
- A new advanced abs 6-minute workout
- A NO-equipment bodyweight bootcamp workout you can do anywhere
- 5 cool pushup variations
- A bodyweight circuit EVERYONE should be doing
- Vegetarian diet tips
- How I used a tennis ball to inflict pain on my body...with a purpose
- The most important interval training tip...ever?
 
 
OR
 
 
Don't miss the easy-to-follow abs and bodyweight workouts,
 
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
 
PS - If you are a trainer and need more bootcamp exercise and workout ideas...
 
...don't miss my "Done-For-You" bootcamp workouts that you can use immediately to start helping your clients get more
results in less time and without the need for any equipment.
 
 
PPS - There are also 3 killer bootcamp business bonuses to help you make over $100 an hour doing what you love!
 
Let me know if you have any questions!
 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a kewl one!

I think I had a look at this earlier!

Siva
Top Fat Loss Secrets

Fat Loss said...

thanks, your article is very informative.