Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bench Press Workout

Last night I watched a little SNL (2 weeks in a row) to see Will Farrell and Green Day...there were a few good skits. I liked the stupid funeral skit if you saw the show - particularly the random guy that just came in and threw the mic on the ground.

After that I started reading a book called, "The Choice", and the next thing you know I was up until almost 2am. But that didn't stop Bally the Dog from getting me up at 6:25am for a dog walk. Fortunately I'm not tired, and I hit the gym for a good bench press and upper back workout this morning around 8am (after eating an apple and some almonds).

Workout went down like this...

1) Bench - 270x1 for 3 sets, 225x8

2A) Wide-grip deadlift 4x10 with 225
2B) DB chest press 3x10

3) Underhand seated row (1 big drop set) 

40 minutes

Grabbed a chocolate milk on the way home.

Now off for another big dog walk,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS

PS - Just posted 3 muscle building workouts and a raw vegan chocolate recipe...

...over on my other blog.

=> Click here to check out TT DB Mass at Home Workouts

No comments: