Thursday, April 16, 2009

5 Minute Ab Workout


For this week's Friday 5-Minute Workout, I'm going to give you a NO-equipment, bodyweight-only 5 minute circuit you can do at home (or anytime, literally anywhere).


And if you're a trainer, you can use this in your bootcamps. It's perfect and doesn't require anyone to haul around any bulky equipment.


- Do each exercise for 30 seconds.
- Do NOT rest between exercises.
- At the end of the circuit, rest 30 seconds before repeating one more time.


1A) Spiderman Climb or Spiderman Pushup
1B) Side Plank (30 seconds per side)
1C) Cross-Body Mountain Climber


Keep those abs "braced" and have FUN!


And don't forget, if you are running bootcamps, make it FUN and always, always, ALWAYS "Bring the Energy!".


For more NO-equipment, bodyweight only ab circuits and bootcamp workouts, grab your copy of the NEVER seen before TT Bootcamp workouts here:


=> Turbulence Training Bootcamp Workouts


Let me know what you think of the circuit,


Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS


PS - If you want 21 more NO-equipment ab workouts...


...and complete bootcamp workouts, visit this website NOW!


=> Complete TT Bootcamp Workouts


PPS - And don't miss one the best interviews I've ever done...


...seriously, the info that 6-figure bootcamp master BJ Gaddour gave me is life-changing for any trainer.


That guy gets on TV almost every month to promote his bootcamp for free.


Heck, just the tip on how to NAME your bootcamp is worth at least $97...


Get that interview here now!


=> Click here for BJ's interview

2 comments:

Adam L. said...

Craig, I enjoy this little mini circuit. I actually do something similar except I add a tweaked form of a 'runners pose' (taken from yoga) with alternating feet as 1D). Good stuff though.

Amy said...

Howdie.. Have you got some alternative ab exercises for women wanting to flatten our lower abs.. specifically those exercises that dont put stress on the lower back. I find when I do leg lifts, my lower back clicks/hurts so I try to avoid anything that emphasises that.. thanks.