Monday, March 23, 2009

Push-Pull Workout & Cereal Surprise




A Turbulence Twitter reader suggested I give Ezekial Raisin cereal a try. So I picked some up, and substituted a bowl in place of my regular chocolate milk.

But as I poured it out, I got a little free prize inside. A giant glob of raisins - as you can see by the picture.

Overall, the cereal is ok. At the suggestion of another friend, I used almond milk instead of regular milk. It's fine. Not as sweet as regular milk, and like many things, it just takes a few servings to get used to the flavor. Hard to describe. Give it a try.

Pour yourself a glass and read my latest article over at my new in-depth fat loss blog called:

How to Lose Fat When Traveling

But before the cereal, I had a workout...and this week marked the start of a new 4-week training program.

1A) Bench Press
1B) Back Extension

2A) Rack Lockout
2B) Inverted Row

3A) DB Incline - 1 set to failure
3B) Seated Row - 1 set to failure

Total workout time was only 37 minutes or so...trying to cut back on time these days.

Felt good,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Click here to get started with fast total body workouts

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I knew they weren't giving away free excised tumors in every box. A lot of upper body work there. Is this a four day program?

Craig Ballantyne, CTT, Certified Turbulence Trainer said...

3-day program