Saturday, March 21, 2009

7-Day Fat Loss Plan & Circuit Training Workout Call

Ready for one of the most popular, fast, fun, and effective workouts 
from 2008?
 
In this week's call, you'll discover the TT Big 5 Fat Burning Circuit Program.
 
Dang, this one is fun!
 
 
Or read all about the workout here:
 
 
Can't wait to hear about your results,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
 
PS - I was in Vegas for the weekend and...
 
...and it was warm enough to hit the pool and lie around shirts off.
 
If you want this to be the summer when you can finally be proud of 
your body and not ashamed of your belly, then it's time to get 
started losing it fast.
 
"Down 14 pounds this month and the weight is just falling off me. My wife
says I now look like when we first met and I still have more to go. I can
fit into my old jeans again which is a big deal for me. I just cut back on
starches and bread and do your routine 2-3 times a week. I never thought
in a million years that just 10-20 minutes of weight training followed by
some cardio would get me such steady results. I even cheat a bit on the weekends.
Billy Williams
 

No comments: