Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Turbulence Training, As Seen On Conde Nast's Portfolio Magazine Website


Last month I was in Las Vegas with some other business owners at a "Maverick Business Adventure". We went on a "Zero-Gravity Flight" and did Air Combat dogfights in real fighter jets.

Here's a photo of me getting in my Italian Marchetti plane...my renegade rock'n'roll co-pilots name was Smudge.

(And yes, the rumors are true, I won the "Ace" award for Fastest Kill...more on that to come...in the meantime, feel free to call me "Ace" or "Maverick".)

Our weekend was just featured on the Conde Nast Portfolio magazine website.


Click Here to Read about Maverick Business Adventures


I even have a little quote on page 2...


That was a great trip, and so was my trip to Baltimore. In fact, it was almost perfect. I ate well, hit all my workouts, and survived lunch at Ruby Tuesday's today (had the Asian salmon and steamed broccoli with an unsweetened ice tea).


But I didn't get a chance to workout until 9:20pm when I got home. Even though today was a day off, I was full of energy and needed to do something, anything, when I got in the door.


So I grabbed the Kettlebell and did 20 minutes of swings and snatches, paired with stretches and plank exercises.


Then I had 2 apples, couple ounces of almonds, and some raw cocoa. I'm used to eating about 4 apples a day, so going all day without one of my precious red delicious snacks was tough.


Now that's the right type of craving to have,


"Ace" Ballantyne, CSCS, MS


PS - Back on track with Turbulence Training Intermediate Workouts tomorrow.


Care to join me?


Click Here to get the Trial Offer of Turbulence Training

No comments: