Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Audio Explains, "What is Turbulence Training"

I just created a brand new audio program for you going over ALL of the most common fat loss and workout questions I get...

Click HERE to listen to this FREE audio

You'll learn...
- Why longer workouts are less effective...
- Why cardio can put you in the doctor's office...
- How to set up your workouts for maximum fat burning results in minimum time...
- The best ways to do intervals...
- And... 4 foods that are sabotaging your results.

Thanks so much for listening, and feel free to pass this on to any of your friends interested in burning fat.

Sincerely,
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training

PS. That link again is...
http://www.turbulencetraining.com/audio.shtml

PPS - How much fat will you lose?

"At the end of week one, I lost 3.5 pounds and I was feeling great. Yesterday was the end of week two and I lost 3 more pounds! Six and a half pounds in two weeks and I feel outstanding. Not the least bit tired or weak. I've never been so enthusiastic about each workout. I would have touched base with you sooner, but with work, school, training, etc., I'm always pressed for time. And of course, that's what makes Turbulence Training such a convenient program."
Chuck Fager

==> Click HERE for your fat burning workout  

No comments: