Thursday, February 14, 2008

Fit Yummy Mummy Transformation Contest

There are now close to 70 women of all shapes, sizes, ages and backgrounds who have taken a huge step outside of their comfort zone to partake in the FYM Transformation Challenge from www.FitYummyMummy.com and www.ClubFYM.com.

This is one amazing turn out so far for the challenge began just began 9 short days ago.

The excitement is building as each of you makes the commitment to not only achieve a better body, but a new way of life.

If you have been on the fence or maybe feel like you haven't done so well over the past few weeks, I strongly ask you to consider grabbing your copy of Fit Yummy Mummy and taking part in this life changing event.

Deadline to register is February 29th.

Grand prize is $1,000 - imagine the shopping spree you would have with this amount of money. You, an American Express Gift Card and a New Body that allows you to shop in an entirely new section of the store!

Plus an iPod Touch and a $250 Victoria's Secret Shopping Spree!

Did I mention....a New Body as well?

Plus, everyone who enters will win a one-of-a-kind Fit Yummy Mummy Prize.

For complete details: Click HERE

OR

Visit: www.FitYummyMummy.com and www.ClubFYM.com

If you are still wanting to know more about Fit Yummy Mummy and what it is all about, I encouorage you to join us. Meet the women who are changing their bodies and their lives.

ClubFYM


"Every morning I wake up so thankful that I found FYM! I know I keep repeating myself, but FYM is one of the best things that has ever happened to me. When I look in the mirror, I am liking my reflection more and more. The person I lost somewhere down the road is emerging, she is coming back, stronger, confident and better than ever! My outlook on life is a positive one. I now have the energy to tackle whatever lies in front of me.

I posted my pictures last night for the FYM Challenge. I am excited to see what I can do, now that I have a boost of competition with myself. It will make me work that much harder and concentrate on every move that I make. I know this will motivate me to reach my goals. I am not worried if I do not win a prize. I am already a WINNER, look at the changes I have already made, and this is just the beginning. I have won more than I ever expected!"

So far....
I have removed 9 lbs
I removed 3% body fat
I removed 1 inch from my waist
I removed 1/2 inch from my arm

~ Sheri

Meet Sheri and hundreds of Successful Fit Yummy Mummy's at ClubFYM today!

No comments: