Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Dec 2007 Turbulence Training Testimonials

Here are our 2 winners of the best Turbulence Training testimonials for Dec 2007.

Each winner will receive a 1-year Platinum TT Membership.

"Craig thank you for finally putting some sanity into health advice. I have been going to the gym for 20 years and have always had the same basic routines given to me, with predictable non results. Even with a whole room full of weight lifting equipment and cardio machines I have never had the success I have had in the last 2 weeks. My work out equipment is 2
dumbbells, a barbell, a bench and some hilly walking trails.

In 4 weeks I have lost 4 inches from my waist and 15 pounds in fat. I only exercise for 30 minutes at a time but with high intensity. I walk every day and do 3 weight sessions a week. I am on the 30 day Fat Loss Workout program. I am very motivated because I can see results so quickly. Of course I am following your nutrition guidelines as well. Really happy with
the program and the advice, highly recommend it to anyone who is looking for fast, no nonsense, sustainable fat loss. Thanks again."
Ray McDonald, Australia 

"I am 45 years old and have been a full time Firefighter/Paramedic for 18 years, so staying in shape is critical for me. Although I have always maintained a high level of fitness, thanks to 8 years in the Marine Corps prior to my Fire Service career, I found that my workouts had become stale and it was becoming harder to maintain my desired body weight. I needed to revamp my workout routine. Turbulence Training was the answer.
The workouts are fast and work well with my work schedule at the fire department. Turbulence Training has given me the boost I need and I am sure will help me achive my goal of a 30 year career."
Bob Henderson

Click HERE to get started with Turbulence Training

No comments: