Wednesday, January 16, 2008

501 to Vegas

Today I flew down to Vegas...my first time here since 2002. Quite a few new buildings have gone up...man oh man, are there ever a lot of hotel rooms down here. Over 138,000 according to my taxi driver.

But before I left home, I tried out a new bodyweight workout called the Bodyweight 501. (I made it out to be 501 reps to differentiate it from my earlier Bodyweight 500 workout). And yesterday, I did a Bodyweight 250. So here's where I'm going with all of this -> I'm trying to put together a good program to build up to a Bodyweight 1000 workout.

That's right, 1000 bodyweight repetitions done in a single workout.

Now I actually did this 2 Fridays ago...but I think it might have been a little too much...after all, there were at least 250 pushups in my original version...and that left me just too sore. So now I'm working on something a little more manageable.

Anyways, I did that workout, rushed off to the airplane and headed down to Vegas (and I watched the movie, "3:10 to Yuma" on the plane - good stuff if you get a chance to watch it, I'd say it is worth your time).

Tomorrow I'll hit the hotel gym, but first, I have another very interesting adventure planned here in Vegas tomorrow...but I'll tell you about that later,

CB
Bodyweight 500 Workout

No comments: