Tuesday, December 04, 2007

November TT Testimonial of the Month

I'm sitting around the LeHigh Valley International Airport reading through all of the Turbulence Training testimonials I received in November. In a moment, I am going to share with you one of the winners of the Testimonial of the Month (there were so many good ones this month, I couldn't pick just one). If you have a TT Testimonial or Success Story, please email your story to "support AT TurbulenceTraining.com". Thanks!

Here is one of our winners from November (and don't forget, winners get a free 1-Year Platinum Membership).

How Alan Rogers lost over 14 pounds of fat in 6 weeks

"I have been in and out of the fitness lifestyle for 15 years now. Played contact sport semi-professionally and then moved to pursue a career in an unrelated science.

The sticking point for me from this point has always been time. There was never enough to cover all muscle groups, find time for cardio and incorporate a stretching regime. It is any wonder why I didnt stay with my programmes. Certainly motivation and persistence are my core values but I am a busy person with a career. Unfortunately overtime I have had to choose.

That is until I stumbled across Turbulence Training. My whole routine including warmup, resistance, cardio (HIIT), warmdown and stretching are completed in one hour. I am not missing any element here. All components of my training are covered with multi-joint exercises and inexpensive equipment.

Why didnt I think of this before. What I'd been doing in the past was mere sculpting.

Combined with a realistic and healthy nutritional eating regime, in 6 weeks I have lost 6.5kg (14.3lbs). Bear in mind that I was not excessively overweight but I am now in my ideal weight range (with abs) without dropping off existing musculature.

As far as internal health goes my cholesterol has dropped from 6.4mmol/L to 3.7 mmol/L (247mg/dL to 142mg/dL). Guess what! my life insurance premiums will reduce accordingly if i keep it this way. I can tell you that this point alone covers the cost many times over. Did I mention I feel great.

This stuff works and now that I have dropped the flab I am going to power into putting on mass. I would like to convey my appreciation to Craig on a fantastic service. I am a health professional who may have got a little bit lazy but this message is the best going around and has incinerated most disempowering myths circulating through the fitness world."

Cheers,
Alan Rogers, Australia

I look forward to hearing from you,

CB

PS - Time for my flight...

But if you haven't started TT already, you can get started today and join the dozens of Early-Bird entrants into the TT Transformation Contest.

Click HERE to get started losing fat today with Turbulence Training

No comments: