Friday, October 05, 2007

Turbulence Training Testimonial of the Month

Each month I review all of the Turbulence Training testimonials and reviews that clients send in, and I judge one to be the "testimonial of the month". The winner receives a free, 1-Year Platinum Membership to the TT fat loss membership site.

This month, the award goes to Brian St. Pierre, who has been using the Original Turbulence Training workout (the first advanced workout in the Turbulence Training for Fat Loss Manual).

Before we get to his testimonial, let's take a quick peak at one of his workouts...its short, fast, effective, and you know what, it's fun. If you enjoy your workouts, and they are over fast, there's a better chance you'll stick to the program in comparison to dragging yourself to slow, boring, marathon cardio workouts (that might not even work).

The Original Turbulence Training
Week #1
Workout A:


A1) DB RDL 3x8 @80lb.
A2) DB Chest Press 3x8 @65lb.

B1) DB Reverse Lunge 3x8 @35lb.
B2) DB Single Arm Standing Shoulder Press 1x8 @40lb., 2x8@35lb.

Bodyweight Circuit Training (in place of normal intervals):
Y-Squats x10
Pushups x10
Step-Ups x10
Pushups x10
Side Plank x15 seconds

2 Rounds.

*****

Brian made some great progress in the few months he used the program...so let's hear it from him...

"Turbulence Training has literally been life changing for me. In a few months I have dropped over 10 pounds and, more importantly, shed quite a bit of body fat. My clothes fit comfortably now, instead of feeling like I was poured into them. However, Turbulence Training has given me so much more as well.

After years of searching I have found a way of eating that I can finally stick to. Dr. Mohr's Nutrition Plan allows me to eat a lot throughout the day so that I am never starving. Additionally it allows me tremendous variety in what I eat and has educated me tremendously in terms of what I am putting into my body.

Craig's workouts have worked for me on so many levels. I find that any of his workouts are a tremendous challenge for me, however they are equally effective and truly give me a sense of accomplishment. I can fit them into a very hectic schedule without a problem. My Platinum Membership also gives me the choice of a seemingly endless list of professionally designed, highly effective workouts.

Finally, the message boards at www.ttmembers.com allow me to have a support group who can answer just about any question I have in a very short time. This program has allowed me to develop an entirely new and rewarding lifestyle!"
Brian St.Pierre

Send in your Turbulence Training testimonial to Support AT TurbulenceTraining.com and you'll be eligible to win the Testimonial of the month and a 1-Year Platinum Membership.

Get a free 3-month Basic Membership when you start Turbulence Training today!

Click HERE to get started with Turbulence Training

Lose fat over the holidays with short, fast, fun workouts,

CB

PS - The TT for Abs Workouts remains Free to all TT Members.

Click HERE to get started with Turbulence Training

No comments: