Monday, September 10, 2007

High Reps & Heavy Weights to Build Muscle & Burn Fat

It never hurts to learn as much as possible from other fitness experts. As a trainer, I buy at least 4 books a month, and after I read Vince's program, I knew I had to share his story with you...
Vince DelMonte, today's muscle building expert, is a guy who's beaten bad genetics and after years of running himself thin he was able to build muscle and burn fat with his workout and diet plan.
If Vince can do it, anyone can.
CB: Vince, tell us your muscle gaining story. From the sounds of it, you made it really hard on yourself to put on muscle in the first place.
VD:
I guess I'm unique considering that I went from being a national level triathlete and long distance runner to a bodybuilder and muscle building author.
I competed in endurance sports (quite successfully and at a national level) for 9 years until the age of 22.
After university I ventured into the fitness world and decided to look the part! I was sick of being called "Skinny Vinny."
The rest is history. My transformation went on to be featured on Bodybuilding.com and the international magazine Maximum Fitness. I got so many questions from readers that I decided to just put my entire program and course online for others to follow so they could do the same as me.
CB: Yes, I remember the article from MF. Hilarious "before" photo on your website as well. Tell us about the workout program you used.
VD:
My program can be used by anybody - male or female, young and old, skinny or chubby.
The program is based on high intensity and lower volume - the perfect formula for busy people.
Training with a high intensity (give your muscles a reason to grow philosophy) and lower volume system will produce the best muscle building and fat loss results.
I train my female clients the same as male clients. I train my older clients the same as my younger ones. They all get their butts kicked, go home, refuel, rest and do it again. The only consideration for certain age groups and sexes is recovery time.
CB: As you know, I'm a fan of keeping things to the basics, so how do you keep your workouts simple?
VD:
The workout is 'simple' in the sense that you have only one mission and goal with each workout:
To fully exhaust the muscle by recruiting the greatest amount of muscle fibers possible with the least amount of sets.
In other words, your goal is to "out do" your previous workout with load, not fatigue. Once you do that, you are ready to move onto the next muscle group.
There is zero need to continue hammering the same muscle group for over an hour - that only results in muscular fatigue not muscular overload (which is the foundation of muscle growth).
CB: What set and rep scheme do you like and why? Does it change for fat loss?
VD:
For hypertrophy, whatever it takes to "out do" your previous workout.
You might need two or three warm up sets however once your body is ready to go, it is your goal to load the bar with the maximal amount of weight and perform the maximal amount of reps.
My advanced program teaches you how lift high reps and high weight at the same time!
CB: That is a kick-butt, and fast way, to build muscle and burn fat. Now tell us about the bonus offer you are making to readers...
VD:
This month marks the one year anniversary of website

For the next 72 hours only I'm giving away nine EXTRA free bonuses when you order my muscle building course.

(Note: Take a look at Bonus #7!)

And in 72 hours, I'm increasing the price of the entire program so this is everyone's last chance to get it while it's discounted.
Here are the bonus gifts for the next 3 days only:
1) "Reserved Seat" & 2 Months Admission To Sean Nalewanyj's, School of Muscle. (Value $19.90)
2) Exclusive LIVE "Closed Door" Teleseminar Invitation! "Ecto No More: Advanced Hardgainer Strategies!?(Value $39.95)
3) "60 Minutes Of Uncensored Bodybuilding Audio Lessons with Bodybuilding Expert Marc David" (Value: $39.95)
4) 30 Day "Bonus" Membership to Nick Nilsson's "Powerful Training Secrets" Membership Site. (Value $29.95)
5) A 30-Day Trial Membership at Global-Fitness (Value $9.95)
6) Tap Into The Mental Side Of Muscle Building E-Book with Mike Mahon (Value $59.00)
7) A 1-Month Basic Level Membership to Craig Ballantyne's Turbulence Training Discussion Forums & Membership Site (Value $19.95)
8] The Single Best Exercise For Increasing Single Leg Athletic Power Output PDF Report from Luke Lowrey. (Value $87)
9) Unstoppable Fat Loss: Audio Interview with Dax Moy & Scott Tousignant (mp3 and transcript)
But you have to get the program before Wednesday, September 12th, at midnight if you want these bonses.
Build muscle, burn fat with Vince's program & bonuses
CB: Thanks Vince. I've got a couple of questions about your nutrition program, but we'll save those for Wednesday...and we'll give away a couple of your shake recipes as well.
PS - The bonuses are only around until Wednesday at midnight...

No comments: