Monday, September 17, 2007

Baltimore Hotel Room bodyweight workout

I did workout B from the October 07 TT Bodyweight 500 today, after my work seminar.

And I did it in my hotel room. There's a few twists on some classic bodyweight exercises in here.

And as I may have mentioned, I've increased the warm-up requirements for each workout...so you'll actually be sweating before the workout even gets officially started.

I'm doing this for a couple of reasons. 1) to increase mobility and readiness for harder stages of the workout
2) To prepare the body for the higher endurance demands of the weeken bodyweight challenges.

Remember - week 1 is the bodyweight 100

Week 2 is the bodyweight 200

Week 3 is the bodyweight 350

And finally, in week 4, its the bodyweight 500.

Heck, you can even do a 5th week and then try the 200 and 350on the same day to make a 550 workout - I tried that and it was tougher than the 500.

Good times are a-comin' with the 500 workout,

CB

www.ttmembers.com - home of the bodyweight 500

No comments: