Friday, July 20, 2007

2 more videos

Just added one new video and here's another one worth watching...

(Yes, I know you should be doing work, but its Friday...)

CB doing a Pool Workout in Auckland, New Zealand

And a no-equipment bodyweight circuit for your
to use instead of regular cardio intervals...

 
Please forward these videos to any of your friends
interested in building muscle and burning fat and
watch all of the "cbathletics" videos at YouTube.
 
Turbulence Training bodyweight workouts are a better way
to build a better body,
 
Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
Author, Turbulence Training
 
PS - Say goodbye to long, slow boring cardio, have more fun
and get more results with Turbulence Training...
 
 
"Hi Craig - First, I LOVE your program. In just under two weeks, I
have already started seeing definition - that has been my goal for
as long as I have been working out (a LONG time). Keep up the
GREAT work, and thanks!"
Susan Siceloff
 
==> Burn fat with only 3 short workouts per week
 
"I lost 14 pounds this month and the weight is just falling off me.
My wife says I now look like when we first met and I still have
more to go. I can fit into my old jeans again which is a big deal
for me. I just cut back on starches and bread and do your routine
2-3 times a week. I never thought in a million years that just
10-20 minutes of weight training followed by some cardio would get
me such steady results. I even cheat a bit on the weekends."
Billy Williams
 

No comments: