Thursday, June 28, 2007

Tonight, I'll Be Brady Quinn


That's right, in tonights video shoot, I'll be starring as Brady Quinn in, "Brady Quinn's Workout from the July 07 Issue of Men's Health magazine".
I got the call this morning that MH needs Brady's workout filmed ASAP for their website. So who better to ask to portray the 6'2 former NotreDame starting quarterback and 1st round NFL draft pick than a 5'8" Canadian? No one of course, I am the perfect fit.


We should have that video up on the Mens health website before July 4th - and I'll let you know all about it on this site as well.

Once this role is over, I'll be going back to my starring role in Jay Ferruggia's Maximum Mass Workouts. As I mentioned, when I received Jay's Muscle Building Secrets program earlier this week, I decided right then to be a full-on before and after transformation for Jay's program.

Here's my before photo, above...

Someone get Brady to send me a Brown's jersey for future episodes,

CB

PS - There are only 21 hours left to get all of Jay's bonuses...

So get started building muscle and quit looking like a 16-year old boy on the beach.

No comments: