Thursday, June 21, 2007

Dog Runs Away...Man Runs Intervals

Well my dog ran away again today. 3rd time. First time, he escaped from the
sunroof of my car. Second time, ran away from the dogwalker. And today, he
ran away from the dogwalker again.

This time however, he got away in a park where a food festival was going on.
Eyewitnesses report the dog headed straight to the corn on the cob table,
and proceeded to consume a pound of butter like only a Chocolate Lab
possibly can. How a pound of butter exits a dog remains to be seen.

With apologies to John Grogan and Marly, your dog has nothing on mine.

Currently, he's sleeping it off...

For my workout today, I ran some fat burning interval training, did some bodyweight work, but
nothing major, and will have a hard workout on Friday. Deadlifting and heavy
presses.

I'm having visions of my dog barfing like the fat kid in Stand by Me,

c
Fat Loss Workout of the Month - June 07 - Synergy Fat Loss

No comments: