Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Wednesday Power Workout

Yesterday I ran some sprints. Short ones, not too many, but good. Eight by 20-40 meters

Today I'm not doing anything really heavy. Leaving that to mondays and fridays.

Tomorrow I head back to Maryland, and I donbt plan to train with the exception of some bodyweight exercises. Some easy ones. Real easy ones.

This weekend I will try to deadlift on friday morning. Then I'm busy all day from friday to sunday. Flying back on monday, which is a canadian holiday, so I will probably have to train tuesday in place of monday. But more rest equals better workouts.

Today's workout

1) snatch (5x1) - about 135

2) Clean n Press (3x3) - 165

3a) chinups (3x12)
3b) Good morning (3x10)

4a) kb snatch (15 per side)
4b) inverted row (Max reps)

I have earned a rest day, make sure you take yours as well,

CB
www.ttmembers.com - new fat loss videos are up

No comments: