Saturday, May 12, 2007

Bodyweight Workout Question

Allright, only 3 weeks left to become a member at the "charter member investment". Join today and listen to the first Turbulence Training teleseminar and save 50% on June's member prices...AND soon, very soon, you'll be able to watch the first set of TT DVD's online on www.TTmembers.com

Here's some Q'n'A from the forums...

Q: I am currently doing my TT workouts M,W,F and my interval training on T & THR. If I substitute Body Weight Circuits for my interval training, would it be too much training for some body parts? For example, if the TT workout calls for a DB Chest Press for Mon and Fri, and one of the exercises in the Body Weight Circuit is a Pushup, is that working the chest too much because I'll essentially be working the chest on Mon, Tues, Thurs, & Fri?

Answer:
It depends on how difficult a pushup is for you. If you can only do 12 or less, its too much for you to do.

It should not make you sore or impair your recovery from the day before...

I'm moving back to recommending everything being done on the same day (Strength and intervals) to allow more days off.


Q: I've just started this week, and I've already lost a serious amount of weight. I've been all over the place weight wise - during my "prime" when I was 21 I weight about 220 pounds at 6'1".  Three years of marriage later I'm 300 pounds and in dire need of changing my life around. So now, at 24, I started TT about a week ago.  I starting eating right about three weeks ago, and in those three weeks (including one week of actual working out with the beginner program) I'm down to ~291.  I realize it's not all going to come off that fast, but it's quite exciting. I can't wait to get rid of all of this fat.  It's unfortunate that I've done some irreparable damage to my body and skin, but at least I can look better and feel better while living a healthier life. My only question is about how many calories I should be taking in.  After eating right these three weeks and eating more fruits and vegetables, I sometimes  have to FORCE myself to get even 2000 calories down.  All that fiber fills me up!  If I'm eating between 1900 and 2100 calories, weighing almost 300 pounds, and working out quite often, am I at risk to lose a lot of lean muscle? Thanks!

Answer:
As long as you are strength training at the right intensity, and eating enough protein, you will not lose muscle. You have the stimulus and the building blocks, so you'll do just fine!  
 

Q: What do I get accss to as a basic member?

Answer:
You get to download:

The Workout of the Month
- The Fat Loss Expert Interviews
- The Fat Loss Teleseminar(s)

- The TT Discussion Forums

Q: Are the deluxe manuals in the platinum package?

Answer:
Yes, the bodyweight manuals from the deluxe package are part of the Platinum Level Membership. Here's your link to signup: Become a TTMember today!

You know, I'm really proud of the forums, where we've shown you how to save money, lose fat, and avoid afternoon munchies. And now I've added the first TT teleseminar, and the TT lecture will be up next week.

But, so will the prices be up in June - membership investments are DOUBLING on June 1st (but old members are LOCKED IN at the current prices -see below for more info).

At the end of May, the price for a 1-year membership will increase from $147 to $297. You'll have access to ALL of the TT workouts, all of the videos, all of the new features, and the Discussion Forums, Fat Loss Expert Interviews, and the Workout of the Month. If you become a Platinum Level Member before May 31st, you'll get this all for $147.

The monthly membership, limited to the Discussion Forums, Fat Loss Expert Interviews, and Workout of the Month will increase to $19.95 per month - but if you sign-up before May 31st, you'll be locked in at $9.95.

So lock in your current price today...if you become a yearly member at 147 that is all you will invest to renew next year as well. So lock in your discounted TTMembers plan today.

Become a TTMember today!

Don't miss out,

CB

PS - Just added "2 Secrets to Beat a Fat Loss Plateau"...

This is a popular discussion on the forums, so I spoke with transformation expert Erik Ledin, and he gave me two 2 nutrition secrets to beat weight loss plateaus. If you're body fat is not decreasing, read this post immediately! 

PPS - Lock-in your price today.

There are over 45 manuals, workouts, articles, and programs in the Platinum Membership Level (and remember, I'll add at least 1 new program per month):

Become a TTMember today!

No comments: