Monday, April 30, 2007

I goofed - The April Muscle Building Workout & May TT "300" Challenge

I don't goof when I give fitness, fat loss, or workout routine advice. For example...

a) Intervals result in more fat loss than an equal amount of slow cardio

b) Multi-muscle movements give you more results in less time

c) Always do the hardest exercises early in your workout

d) Use a bodyweight warmup rather than walking on the treadmill for 5 minutes to avoid wasting time 

But I made a big mistake on TTMembers.com...

First, to all new monthly members, I owe you an apology, because you may not have been able to access the April workout of the month.

So to make up for my error, what I'm going to do for all monthly members is this...

  1. I'm going to leave the April workout up for the rest of May...
  2. I'm going to pull a workout from the Monthly archives and let all monthly members have access to it for May...but it's up to you which manual you want...so post your choice on the message board...

NOTE: As a bonus for Platinum Level Members, I'm working on licensing a product from another fitness professional to add to the TT Library...

Go here to take advantage of my goof-up today

Building a social support fat loss network from all parts of the world,

CB

PS - Don't kick yourself later for missing out on this chance today! 

I see so many people stumbling through their workouts, and I'd hate for you to be someone that isn't make any improvements from month to month. All that time wasted, what a shame...

Don't forget about the membership increase taking place at the end of May...

  • The 1-year Platinum Level Membership will go to $297 for 12 months from $147.
  • The monthly Basic Level Membership will go to $19.95 per month from $9.95.

Become a TTMember today!

PPS - The answers to your female hormone & fat loss questions are coming...

I interviewed three doctors for the latest info how changes in female hormones stop your fat loss and what YOU can do to avoid the pitfalls of female hormone changes.

Those 3 interviews are coming in May...

Sign-up now so you don't miss out

PPPS - The May Workout is up...

It's a TT "300" challenge...go to www.TTmembers.com to start your challenge today!

No comments: