Monday, February 19, 2007

Monday Bench Workout

Back to real workouts today...actually, they will still probably be only 80-
90 percent as hard as normal...except for bench. Its always 100 percent...

Just kidding...I always train safe and so should you! If it doesn't feel
right, don't do it.

1) Light Snatch Technique Work (3x3)

2a) 3-board Bench (3x5)
2b) Stretching for hip flexor area and quadriceps

3a) Front Squat (3x8)
3b) Powerblock Chest Press (3 sets)
3c) Pullup (3 sets)

For similar workouts geared for gaining muscle, get the TT for Mass workouts
HERE: www.workoutmanuals.com

Overall, my strength was down as expected, but my endurance was really in
the tank.

But I'll look on the brightside of things...I know I'm going to makew great
progress in the next 4 weeks.

How was your workout,

Craig Ballantyne, CSCS, MS
www.TTMembers.com

www.TurbulenceTraining.com

No comments: