Monday, January 08, 2007

This is what I work for...

Feedback like this...

"I just wanted you to know that I find your workouts effective. The TT programs are challenging and interesting. This is critical to keep most people motivated and producing noticeable results for longer periods of time. I can't say that for too many other programs.

For example, I started working out again (after being lazy since getting out of the military several years ago) with another popular workout book. The workout is effective and you do get results.

However, your body adjusts and adapts to the workout routine quickly. (And I do mean workout routine. There is only one routine in the book.) At this point the problem becomes apparent... what do you do after the 6 weeks are up and your body has adjusted to this single workout routine? I stopped getting the results I desired and looked to another source.

That's when I came across your website.

After a few months of reluctant hesitation, I purchased the 6-month bodyweight training / fat loss deluxe package. I say hesitation because spending money over the internet is always a risk when you do not know an individual (compared to a well known company) personally.

All I can say is, I'm glad I finally made the purchase. I am completely satisfied with your product and your excellent customer service.

Customer service seems to be a dying art these days and is the reason I am a repeat customer of yours. I bought the TT for Mass program after completing the 6-month bodyweight workout.

With all of that being said, the most important thing to me is that our training philosophy is very similar. Even though the results do make you look better, my main goal is overall health and fitness.

Your programs are designed to improve a human's health and fitness levels, not just improve how a man looks in the mirror from the waist up. The fact that you develop specific programs for women is impressive as well.

Keep up the hard work and try to remember how you are positively effecting many of us out here even though we have not met face to face. Thanks for everything."
Matthew Murray

No comments: