Saturday, December 30, 2006

32 Fat Loss Workout Exercises for You

Alligators, Grasshoppers, Pushup Burpees, Stability Ball X-Body Mountain Climbers...

...these are just 4 of the 32 exercises that will work your abs, boost your metabolism, and help you burn calories this month...

The January 2007 TT for Fat Loss monthly workout is now available for the public, and of course, it's available for the pre-release price of $14.99 for 72 hours.

On January 4th, the price jumps up to $19.99.

get it ==> January Fat Loss Workout

This month I've built 2 TT Strength Workouts, 2 TT Ab Circuits, 1 Bodyweight Circuit, and 2 Interval Training Sessions into a plan that can be adapted for 3-day training programs or even 6-day per week programs.

There are several new exercises (including the Grasshopper Pushup that you'll just have to see to understand).

The workouts are fast and fun. After all, just because the holidays are over doesn't mean you have 2 hours (or even more than 45 minutes) to spend in the gym.

get it ==> January Fat Loss Workout

2007 - The year you lost fat without slow, boring cardio,

CB

P.S. Don't miss this opportunity...

Your motivation is high, the environment is right, and you probably have plenty of social support to succeed at this time of year.

So get started losing fat today with the monthly Turbulence Training program.

get it ==> January Fat Loss Workout


PPS - Or upgrade to the TT Membership.

It only makes sense to get all 15 previous monthly workouts (total value of almost $300).
And I hope you'll take advantage of the Pre-Launch offer. Just a reminder, here's the deal...

a) For new clients, I'm knocking the price down BIG TIME. You can become a TT Member for only $127. Click HERE to become a NEW TT Member

b) For previous clients, but non-members, you can get your membership now for only $97. That's $50 off the launch price. Click HERE to become a TT Member

c) For current members...you can add another 12 months onto your current membership for only $77. Click HERE to renew

1 comment:

Rich said...

Hello,

My name is Rich. I think I've already contacted you about a link exchange
for one of my other blogs. Anyway, I like your site and I have one
one myself about weight lifting exercises - workoutexercisesguide.com -
I thought it would be beneficial for us to do a blogroll link exchange.

Please let me know if you're interested, and I'll put your link up right away. If you are, be sure to let me know what anchor text you'd like me to use for
the link. I'll reply with the same.

Regards,
Rich