Monday, November 27, 2006

Monday Workout

This is a recovery week from heavy workouts, but I'm putting the final touches on the December monthly workout manual for www.workoutmanuals.com

So today I played around with the order of exercises I chose from a recent client's workout. And it was another Jackpot. Almost as hard as the workout I did Saturday. Whew. I was going to try another of my 10-minute creations right after but I need a break. Maybe later tonite.

And while I was in the gym doing this workout, there were two women working out on elliptical machines. I'll let you guess who did more for their body...me in ten minutes with my TT workout, or them in the 20-minutes plus they will spend on the next-to-useless elliptical machine.

The 10-Minute Workout program comes out on Friday.

CB

No comments: