Sunday, November 26, 2006

7-Day Guide: Fat Loss Workout Tips

The holidays are so close you can taste them, literally. Christmas lights are up, while Christmas treats and Christmas dinners are also popping up.

So it's time to be very, very careful about your nutrition. That's why I have Dr. John Berardi giving me a 2-part interview on www.TurbulenceTraining.com starting tomorrow...sign-up today or you'll miss out on part 1 where John talks about his eye-opening compliance grid.

And now here are your guidelines for the next 7 days.

Monday
TT Workout. But what if you don't have time for 45 minutes. Or 30 minutes. Or even 20. What can you possibly do in 10 minutes?

Oh you'll see, on Dec. 1st when I give you the next monthly workout - The TT Ten Minute Holiday Workouts. Ten minutes a day will help you get through the stressful holidays.

Tuesday
30 minutes of activity. Here's a fantastic summary of research on what is associated with prolonged lifespan in men.

Look at Lou's Nov 16th post...

Read it here

The list is incredibly simple, and not surprisingly an excessive amount of aerobic exercise is not associated with increased longevity.

Wednesday
TT Workout. If you workout at home, you're probably benefitting from the ability to choose your own music. Music can have a potent effect on our motivation. Just another great reason to workout at home. On the other hand, commercial gym music is rarely any good. And worse, trying to play your I-Pod to drown out the gym's music is damaging to your ears. Don't neglect your hearing health!

Thursday
30 minutes of activity. Try something new. If you haven't done any bodyweight circuits yet, give those a try. I'll throw some more in the December Monthly workout - look for it on Dec. 1.

Friday
TT Workout. After, take stock of your shoulder health.

Read this article on "bodybuilder shoulder" here if you have trained like a bodybuilder in the past

Saturday
30 minutes of activity. Check in with your social support group and trade fat loss secrets. And here's a great article you need to read if diabetes has affected someone in your life...

click here.

Sunday
30 minutes of activity. Plan, shop, and prepare. Make it your goal to purchase the most healthy grocery order of your entire life. You get extra bonus points if the clerk says, "Wow, what a healthy order".

Nutrition has a huge impact on your success,

CB

P.S. Become a TT Member today
...And get all of the monthly workouts for the next 12 months, and all of the Archived monthly workouts from the past 14 months.

With over $3000 worth of programs, the TT Membership will keep you busy with a variety of workouts for a long, long time. And you'll soon have access to our new forum and exclusive articles.

For more information on your TT membership, and access to all of my manuals and advanced training articles, click here.

"I also wanted to let you know that I dropped 5lbs based on your articles and programs and kept it off for 3 weeks now (I'm 5'7 and now a strong 130lbs)... I am a health-knowledge "junkie" and have bought hundreds of e-books and print books and bought at least a dozen workout programs but the TT Membership is the best structured and planned program I have come across to date. The simplicity and organization of the programs make the workouts manageble and fun and because you get results fast and you are motivated to continue on - changing and progressing day after day. It is an addiction to workout now and feel healthy... On behalf of so many afraid or too lazy to speak up I would like to say thank you!!"
Nadia Dedic

"Craig, I'm trying to think of an easy way to say this...You are the absolute BEST! I wanted to say another word, but it wouldn't be rendered appropriate! All I can say is WOW to the TT Membership Pass. Actually, I'll have to say it again..."WOW!!!" There's so much in there - it's unbelieveable! I know some of my clients will hate me for these workouts, but love the results they get. This has to be the ultimate in training manuals. Hands down. Best I've ever seen. I'll be digesting these manuals like you wouldn't believe Craig. The 6-month bodyweight is worth the price of the package itself! And just because I have the pass doesn't mean I won't stop supporting and buying from you Craig - no doubt about it! Thank you so much! I'll make ya proud!"
Lee Smith, Las Vegas

Email me for your previous customer discount.

No comments: