Monday, October 09, 2006

Monday Night Turbulence Training Fat Loss Workout

Fat Loss Workout

So this is an off-week for me. "A recovery week". Not using my regular training program. So instead, I'll be using today's and tomorrow's workouts to test out my new 4-week fat loss workout. I'm a little late in getting the October workout done, but its pretty good. I did another round of it tonight and it was right on target.

This month's fat loss workout is a combination of dumbbell and bodyweight exercises - each superset will contain a dumbbell and bodyweight exercise, allowing you to get the workout done faster - especially if you workout in a busy gym or at home with a set of adjustable dumbbells.

So I can't tell you the details of the workout...but I can tell you that I started with foam rolling (not in the monthly workout program - maybe next year I'll do a manual for that - in the meantime, pick up the DVD Inside Out Warmup HERE.

Foam rolling is a good warmup not just because of the rolling, but because you can work up a sweat and get limber simply by getting into the many different rolling positions.

After that, I went through the Intermediate Level workouts from the October DB-BW Fusion Fat loss manual. This manual should be ready wednesday nite. It would be sooner, but I have to spend two more days at magazine photoshoots this week.

Look for the early release price on Wednesday or Thursday,

CB


fat loss, fat loss workout, dumbbell, bodyweight exercise, workout

No comments: